Fabric Enterprise: A Complete Solution for Hereditary Panels, Somatic Cancer Panels, and Whole Genomes
Rapid and Accurate Testing
- Comprehensive solution from FASTQ or VCF file to the clinical report
- Works with any NGS sequencer and any validated assay
- Customized or off-the-shelf assay and genetic test
- Best practices alignment and variant calling pipelines deliver high-quality analysis 20-50x faster at a lower cost
- Robust and fast annotation from >90 public and proprietary data sources
- Custom clinical reporting solutions
ACMG Classification Standards
- Easily adopt the ACMG standards for variant classification with Fabric ACE – AI Classification Engine
- Standardize your institution’s classification methodology with a fully auditable history of scoring decisions
Flexible Clinical Reporting
- Fully customize your clinical report with desired formats, content, and brand
- Export clinical report content directly to Electronic Medical Record (EMR) or other systems
Full LIMS and EMR Integration
- Easy integration with Laboratory Information Management Systems (LIMS) or EMR to ensure automated and consistent transfer of lab and patient information
- Upload of patient and test information, as well as export of results and clinical reports
Streamlined Interpretation and Classification
The 2015 ACMG guidelines were developed to provide clinical labs with a consistent, standard method for interpreting genetic variants. Fabric Enterprise delivers automated ACMG-compliant classification powered by ACE, Fabric’s AI variant Classification Engine.
Classified Variant Database
Underlying evidence and annotations are easily accessible for rapid review by variant scientists. In addition, as laboratories classify variants, Fabric Genomics’ platform automatically stores this information and builds a comprehensive genomic knowledge base. This enables laboratories to leverage publicly available data, the lab’s historical variant classification data, and new knowledge created through the classification process. Leveraging this database, the vast majority of cases are classified automatically.
Accelerated Turnaround Times with Increased Efficiency and Consistency
Fabric Genomics’ platform allows labs to configure standard workflows for their unique testing protocols, providing scientists a step-by-step procedure for triaging and classifying variants. Flexible workflow configurations enable labs to quickly identify negative reports for batch approval, introduce multiple levels of review, and specify read or read/write access to cases at various stages of interpretation, review, or report generation.
Fabric’s dashboards and notifications enable lab directors and variant scientists to take immediate action on cases as they move through the interpretation, review, and reporting workflow. Colleagues can easily collaborate through case-level and variant-level notes.
Secure and Cloud-Based
Fabric Enterprise is a cloud-based application that scales seamlessly as your lab grows. Fabric Genomics matches or exceeds regulatory requirements, guidelines, and standards for the privacy and security of patient data.
- Accessed via 128-bit SSL encryption; hosted in a secure data center with 24/7 monitoring
- Cloud architecture includes redundant server and backup for all annotated variant, report, and patient data
- HIPAA, ISO-27001, CAP, and CLIA compliance programs
- US FDA Code of Federal Regulations 21 Part 11 compliant programs for electronic signatures